Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) class, held on weekdays Monday - Thursday
No events to show
- State approved training course for Certified Nursing Assistant.
- 8 days (40 hours) of class time. Monday through Thursday 9:00am-2:30pm.
- Completing this course allows you to take the 'Nursing Assistant Registered' (NAR) test.
- 45 hours of on-site clinical training is required after this course to complete CNA training requirements. After student receives NAR, school staff will assist in scheduling clinical hours
- After registration, additional course information and enrollment requirements will be sent by email.